Monday, April 25, 2011

week 2

So week 1 was successful, I've been trying to run semi-regularly, which is better than the never running that I was doing before. I'm also learning to not feel guilty when I don't go, which is hard...but I'm working on it. Something is better than nothing, right?


Week 2: Now it's time for something good for the earth. I WILL remember those pesky reusable shopping bags. We have so many of them, and I somehow never remember to grab them on the way out the door. Heath also brought up the point that they can be used at stores like Target and the mall. Our goal for the next coming months is to open the cabinets under the sink where we store the plastic bags for future Jack litter box cleanings, and be forced to leave the reusable bags behind so that we can collect more Jack bags!!! It will be quite a challenge since the cabinet is full, but I have faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment